Shop Amazon and support NESPTO-it’s that simple.. When you shop with AmazonSmile, you'll find all the same products are available at the exact same low prices, and the same convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a % of eligible purchases to the NESPTO. There are 2 simple steps you need to do ONE TIME ONLY and then you’re all set to start earning money for NES:
Visit smile.amazon.com (instead of amazon.com, which will not result in any donation to NES)
Enter Newtown Elementary School PTO in the section that says “Or pick your own charitable organization:”
That’s it. Now every time you visit smile.amazon.com and make a purchase, Newtown Elementary School will receive .5% of the purchase price. Added bonus-you use the same login/password initially set up for Amazon.com—no need to create and remember a new one!
How to use Amazon Smile on your mobile phone...keep scrolling down.
Directions: How to use Amazon Smile on your mobile phone
Amazon Smile is now available in the App on Android.
1. Open the app, on the menu, go to settings. In settings look for
Amazon Smile. Follow the steps.
2. FYI the shopping app must be up to date from the
Amazon app store.
You cannot use Amazon Smile with the Amazon App on the iPhone. However, the good news is that you can set up a shortcut to the Amazon Smile website which gives a near identical experience to the app. It’s very quick and easy to do (1-2 minutes of your time). Keep on reading!
1. If you have the Amazon App installed you should remove it. To do this,tap and hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle. Tap the cross at the top left of the icon and confirm that you want to delete it. Don’t worry, this will not delete your Amazon account or any of your settings.
2. Now load Safari (the iPhone internet browser) and go to
3. Tap the ‘share’ button on the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap the ‘Add to Home Screen’ icon (you may need to swipe up or to the left to see this option).
5. You will now have an Amazon Smile icon on your home screen (move it to wherever you like it to be) which you can use in exactly the same way you use the Amazon App!